| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Campbell River, Bc in August is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 42.9mm (1.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 15:14 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Campbell River, Bc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Campbell River, Bc, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Campbell River, Bc:
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) NW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) WNW
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) WNW
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) WNW
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) NNW
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) SSW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) SE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 112 kms (69.6 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 74.6 kms (46.4 miles) SSE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) ESE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 129.8 kms (80.7 miles) SE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 234 kms (145.4 miles) ESE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 258.8 kms (160.8 miles) ESE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 211 kms (131.1 miles) ESE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) SE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) SE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 207.6 kms (129 miles) SSE